Thank you for visiting WVPT's Pressroom page. Here you'll find WVPT Social Media news articles, logo, access area map, and more...
WVPT Public Media is both an on-air and online media facility. WVPT is licensed as the local/regional PBS member station with programming for the Shenandoah Valley and Charlottesville, VA area. WVPT Public Media provides digital-first program content via YouTube and video.wvpt.net Internet services, and an interactive engagement at wvpt.net. Program suppliers include PBS, National Educational Television Association (NETA) and American Public Television (APT), as well as other national sources; WVPT itself with locally produced specials and series; and independent producers.
- 60 hours each week of children's shows targeting ages 2 to 12
- Approximately 600 hours of local programs produced by WVPT or acquired locally:
- VIRGINIA FARMING
- The Miller Center AMERICAN FORUM
- REAL VA – in conjunction with The Virginia Farm Bureau
- THIS WEEK IN RICHMOND
- VA TONIGHT programs focusing on our local area
- HEY, VIRGINIA
- WVPT-produced documentaries
- PBS programming
- British comedies
WVPT provides three program services: a primary HD service; CREATE, a 24/7 how-to and lifestyle