We Value our Volunteers!
Call: (540) 437-2455 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteerism is on the rise through out America and WVPT is following the national trend. Did you know that volunteering helps individuals?
- Make important networking contacts
- Learn or develop skills
- Teach your skills to others
- Enhance résumés
- Gain work experience
- Build self-esteem and self-confidence
- To improve their health
- Meet new people
- To feel needed and valued
- To communicate to others that you care about the community
- To make a difference in someone's life